As it pertains to SEO, ranking is a critical function. Good rankings on search engines mean better visibility which means more conversions and growth for the business. It is therefore important as a serious business person to track your rankings. When you are aware of one’s rankings, it becomes easy to create necessary changes and improvements to take rankings higher or maintain them where they are.
A rank checking tool can prove very helpful in keeping you updated along with your rankings on result pages. But with so many tools available these days, how have you any idea which is most beneficial for you? Here are several aspects you need to use to pick a rank checker which will be useful to your business.
1. Report accuracy – Inaccurate rankings can do plenty of damage for your requirements because they do not inform you the actual situation on the ground. keyword position check The past thing you want is to consider you are doing great with rankings if you are actually not succeeding and vice versa. Because manually checking rankings isn’t a very good idea, it is most beneficial that you choose a checking tool as you are able to fully depend on in terms of accuracy goes. If possible find out the features of one’s rank checker and reputation, so you are sure to always get accurate reports.
2. Speedy refreshes – An excellent rank checker should be able to pull your data quickly and if you have to check. You don’t want to wait for hours before your data may be refreshed for you to get the existing status. Refreshes which are almost instant are better in assisting you make important decisions in terms of your SEO strategy is concerned. Learn how fast your rank checking tool is before committing.
3. Cloud functionality – A cloud based checker is more reliable because it means you can check your reports from any given place and time. Additionally, it afford them the ability for you to access and compare historical data with no data getting skewed especially over long periods of time. Check to see that you won’t have any limitations along with your reports when selecting a rank checker.
4. Reliable reporting – Whereas having a rank checking tool means you’ve to check on back with it, getting reports occasionally maybe by email can prove very important. As an example, a rank tracker that sends weekly reports makes a very good reminder for you to maintain your rankings for timely decisions where need be.
5. Competition monitoring – It is something that may be tricky to do and hard to find and yet it is very important. By knowing what your competitors are doing, where they’re in the rankings and what they’re not doing can put you in an exceedingly good position to boost your rankings. If you’ll find a tool that helps you monitor selected competitors, then you will be in an improved position to create improvements.