A life of miracles is just a life fulfilled. To trust in them is the first step toward any expectation of magic happening in your life or mine.
A miracle is just a supernatural event that only a divine source can produce for everyone, directly or via a person, circumstances, and events. We can’t produce our personal miracles, but we can certainly call them “miracles” if something totally unusual occurs inside our lives.
Saintly folks are known to execute miracles while they live their lives, and despite they’ve passed away. Two perfect and recent examples are Sister Mother Teresa of Calcutta and Pope John Paul II. Many folks are familiar with your illustrious persons.
Do lots of people rely on miracles? Perhaps many do, but my opinion is that individuals who practice religion, or are only spiritual, will in all probability come across the merits of believing in miracles. I read once in my entire life this saying, “If you never rely on God, then, how do you expect magic in your life?”
I guess when you’re an Atheist or an Agnostic, it will be difficult to convince you that miracles do eventually people. I’ve two excellent friends: one just doesn’t rely on God, and another doubts that God even exists, but leaves that option open (whatever that means).
How have you any idea if magic has occurred in your life? And are you currently presently seeking magic for a particular reason?
I will give the best possible answers to those questions, and hopefully you might find an avenue here via a different perspective. I have noticed miracles in my entire life, and in that of others, and I stumbled on the exact same conclusion everytime: I think these were miracles!
They are things that you may want to learn beforehand about miracles:
– A miracle can occur in under a wink, and your lifetime may be spared to see another day. There’s virtually no time limit to magic, anymore than there’s an occasion limit to the Universe.
– Be very specific in regards to what exactly it’s that you might want in your life to happen or in another person: perhaps a loved one or a close friend. As an example, are you currently requesting for magic of healing, curing, salvation, recovery from an addiction, or for another purpose?
– A request for magic to improve someone very in your area from bad to good, whilst that person is happy and content being bad, and even hostile toward you and others, is just a tough road to take; and that originates from experience with four nephews who got involved with drugs, and their destiny was doomed.
– We’re all eligible and deserving of receiving magic which can certainly save our lives from a real attack by an individual, and even an animal; or maybe to recover from various critical conditions such as for instance: a negative accident, terminal cancer, coronary attack, a stroke, overdose of drugs, or other drastic and catastrophic events.
– Pray for magic with total conviction and truthfulness–if magic is strictly what you need to show things around. This request is totally between you and God, for it’s His way to stay in touch with us.
– Believe a miracle can in fact happen for you personally and your loved ones. Should you choose believe, then don’t hesitate to ask!
– Have patience and pray through the method of experiencing a miracle. Miracles don’t operate on a timer, and they do happen when you least expect them.
– Be ready for magic to happen without you invoking it, or having petitioned for it previously. Give you a good example: In 2008 my entire life and that of four others was spared from certain death when I avoided a high-speed car collision in the rain late during the night, and with inadequate visibility. The “life-saving miracle” occurred in under a second’s time.
– A miracle is just a precious gift from God, and God alone! Should any man or woman claim credit for having performed magic on someone, it will be false and very dishonest.
The following suggestions are given for the benefit, and hopefully you think about them:
1) To start with, genuinely believe that God is the only divine source to supply a miracle. He might use people, events, even circumstances to create about magic; but, magic will happen if it is His will. And I think a miracle will manifest itself more readily due to the strength of your prayers, and those of others praying toward the exact same objective with focused faith and belief.
2) Release all doubts about miracles, past beliefs, bad experiences, bitter and bad moments in your life, even other peoples’opinion about miracles. Today is just a whole new day, and the method that you’walk forward’will determine the results.
3) Dedicate prayer time, preferably early each morning and late in the evening. If you or a loved one is in critical condition, then you wish to pray anytime of the day. You may want to begin your prayers with gratitude by saying these words, “Many thanks God for taking care of me (or a loved one). I accept Your will, but I’m desperate and I’m asking for Your urgent help.”
4) Feel free to ask people you know personally to pray for you personally or your loved ones. Many individuals have incredible powers to create about results through prayer. However, I’m asking one to please avoid all charlatans that profess to possess “miraculous powers.” All they do is take money from innocent people without a drop of compassion, shame, or regret. You will see them by the dozens on television, or they pop-up in several foreign countries with false pretenses.
5) You will experience miracles in your life and in others in your area, not when you or they deserve them, or that you prayed with all of your heart a course in miracles audio, but because we were all made a promise. No-one is singularly favored to get magic, for that domain belongs to anyone who asks and believes.
I’ve witnessed miracles in my entire life, my children, and within my relatives and friends. Some miracles were small and others very significant and impressive. Were they true miracles, or just results due to medical advances, and in other cases, simply best of luck? Perhaps it was a variety of both, but what I actually do know is whichever it was, a “Thank You,” is all that we need to say sometimes.
When your lifetime or mine, or that of a loved one is on the line, we shall draw all that we have at our disposal to pull a miracle. And the main reason that we can do that is because we have free will, and the right without hindrance to ask God in the silence of our prayers.
I will provide you with a really recent case. I was asked to pray for the life of this particular gentleman who was simply found to possess nodules in his lungs. Two separate diagnostics were made through c-scans in just over one month. The very first analysis proved conclusive, but no cancer was detected through lab tests. So, another c-scan was created a few weeks later. The nodules had become considerably smaller within that span of time; thus, he was spared the operation which he had been prepped for at a healthcare facility where in actuality the surgery was to be performed. Pneumonia was the determining cause for the growth of the nodules.
Was it a “miracle” that occurred here, or just good fortune? It’s totally as much as the believer to produce that determination. The gentleman’s beloved wife explained that it could have been any of many things, including: magic, deep prayers, the holy water treatment (the water used originated from Lourdes).
I’m a company believer that prayers carry more strength if they’re dedicated for the advantage of others. Here is proof of deep love and total humility when this gentleman’s wife asked me (after having read my article on holy water) to pray on her husband. This request came if you ask me after the first c-scan, but before the next c-scan was taken.
All those who prayed because of this gentleman (including my sister in California who’s a cancer survivor) and his family and friends became one unified element, and that is magic upon itself.
It is indeed an advantage of immense honor to pray for everyone in need, and prayers filled up with love, I think, are the force that brings miracles to life.
You are significantly more than welcome to attain me through my blog noted below for prayers and holy water. Once I place you on my prayer vigil, the only thing that I ask is that you keep me posted of the progress. My blog is updated almost weekly, and I actually do discuss other subjects of interest, but with desire to of helping people.